We are happy to announce a new service. Many scripts use iframely for
link embeds. BryZar now offers iframely hosting. More about iframely
here, https://iframely.com/ .
We have two options:
- iframely shared environment = FREE . Limit one per client. This can be used on multiple sites.
- iframely dedicated environment = $2.00 per month.
Why choose BryZar iframely hosting? Because BryZar hosting is fully managed. This means you won’t have to set up NodeJS which iframely requires, and all of the other settings and configurations needed on the server.
Do I have to host my site at BryZar in order to get the iframely hosting? Not at all. You can keep your site hosted with your current host and still use the BryZar iframely hosting.
Where can this be used? This works for scripts such as SocialEngine and any other script that requires iframely and has a setting for the base URL. The shared environment is good for small sites or sites under development. If you
have a large, active site then you’ll want the dedicated environment
as it provides better security and resources.
How to get the free iframely hosting
- Create an account at BryZar if you don’t have one yet.
- Send a ticket requesting the free iframely hosting.
How to get dedicated iframely hosting
It’s easy to get your own dedicated iframely server.
- Log in to your account at BryZar.
- Add at least $2 in credits to cover the hosting cost.
- Navigate to Add server – Cloud app – Pro 1gb – Iframely template.
- Send a ticket to BryZar to request iframely server installation.
We hope you enjoy this new service!
Have a wonderful day!
The BryZar Team